Monday, April 1, 2013

You Are What You Think & And Visualization Is A Real


YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK
AND

 VISUALIZATION IS A REAL!

        Good morning Cendana’s brothers and sister... Today I want to share you a story which was based on my experience, and reveal some important secret in my life. This experience is so expensive and you as my friends are very lucky because you can hear my story from my own mouth.

          2 Years ago...
I had made 3 visualization on my life, first visualization was “I want to be able to speak mandarin language” I visualize it before I graduate from senior high school. I really want to be able to speak mandarin because I know this language is a crucial thing to learn in our society now, beside I am a Chinese descent it’s a pity for me if I cannot use my ancestor language right?

          When I had graduated from senior high school, I joined Maitreya’s culture class on Batam to learn my ancestor language. But before I continue? I want to ask you some questions, do you think you can be able to use a foreign language for just 4 month in a learning process? You don’t think so right? If some of you said it’s possible! Yeah, you’re right! Because I did it by myself! After I’ve graduated from that class I can become a translator for that language in a big company! Now, how can I did it? The answer of this question is the secret which I want to reveal it to you!


  We took picture together after lunch in our temple's hall of fame at Batam Center.


                 This is my first hand writing...
          Every day, I visualize myself, “I can do it!” , “I can speak mandarin!” every single minute on my life at that time I used this two words repeatedly and imagine the clear picture when I can talk with each other by using mandarin language. ( Even though I just learn this language in that place ) I did it with full persistence! “When everybody still asleep, I woke up earlier at 3:00 am did laundry, iron my shirt and continue study by myself, When everybody take a rest after we had our lunch, I’ll back to my seat and continue my study until our time to rest  finished.” Every day I did it with full of persistence, I try to memorize every single mandarin’s character which had been told to us by our teacher, and usually I wrote it down on my exercise book with an uncountable amount! I had ever sick for 2 weeks because I did that, but I think it’s not a problem! Because I believe in one thing! “If there is no pain, there must be no gain!”


I took this picture in a mandarin course in Jakarta
          After I had graduated from that class, I got my first job as a mandarin’s teacher assistance in a quite famous mandarin course in Jakarta 漢語國際中心 , my salary at that time was 1.5 million rupiah a month, it’s really not enough for me to live in Jakarta which is very big city with just have that amount of salary. So I visualize two things at that time “I want to continue my study to catch my dream!” meanwhile on the bottom of my heart I also said like this “Before I continue my study, I must collect some money!!! In other to do so... I must become a Translator first, so I can earn money much more than I can earn right now! Not long after that, I got an opportunity to move to a big gold mine company as their translator! And my salary doubled by itself, from 1.5 to 3 million per month. From now on we don’t need to talk about my salary anymore, because it’s rise up month by month as I work at that company until it doubled by itself for one more time just like my imagination. Now, I’m telling you about my salary, it’s not because I want to be proud of it! But it’s pure for your motivation!IF I CAN DO IT, WHY YOU CANNOT?”


I took All of my friends picture who are come from China - 福建 - 
          After a year I left my hometown, I came back to there to see my family, I spend one year full of my time with them until the time to go to Medan and continue my study arrived. ( I got scholarship from Cendana university at Medan !!! ) And you know? when I stepped my foot for the first time in Medan city, I just  realized for one more time which it's about realizing one of my visualization 2 years ago “I want to continue my study to catch my dream!”  What is my dream? (I want to become a wealthiest man in human being history!)^^ actually, the right question is not “What is my dream?” But it’s “What is your dream?” Do you want to catch your dream? Then try to… “VISUALIZE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT!” Because visualization is a REAL! (at least for me it's real! ) remember “YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK!” A great visualization will come to your reality soon or later... ( it's just a matter of time - and we need to thanks to god after that -) 










I call this man as 老曾 ( lao zeng ), his surename is 曾








By. Ferdy Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment